- Vote - this would be the obvious one if you are in California.
- Spread the word - let all your friends, family, and acquaintances know that you are in favor of prop 8. Mass e-mail, blog, get on facebook, chat, call, write letters, etc.
- Donate - you can make a donation at http://www.protectmarriage.com/.
- Endorse - you can endorse prop 8 at http://www.protectmarriage.com/endorse.
- Propaganda - yard signs, bumper sticker, posters, etc. can be found at http://www.protectmarriage.com/resource
- Volunteer - because of limited funding, the campaign is using a grassroots approach. There is something for everyone to do. And they need a lot of help. To find out more, see http://www.protectmarriage.com/volunteer
Another great resource is: http://www.iprotectmarriage.com/
Here's a video I found on that website. It is about a family in Massachusetts that is experiencing many of the same things we would experience if proposition 8 passes in California:
Do you have other ideas? What have you done?