Monday, January 12, 2009

Wonderful Wedgits

Curious George and I were playing with wedgits today. For those of you not familiar with these imaginative, linking toys, they are great. My mom says they are the best toy invented since legos. I think she's pretty close on that. Most of the boxes say they are for children ages 3 to 103. And it's true! I love to play with them. :) These toys utilize your 3-D and geometric skills as well as your imagination. It's fun to discover new ways to link them together and look at the shapes you can make at all different angles.

Well, we were playing with them today and C.G. says, "Mom, look it's pointing to heaven!" He was right. Maybe that's why I like them so much. They are intricate enough for a scientist to love, yet simple enough to point a young child upward.



Here's the website in case you're interested: http://www.wedgits.com/design/

No comments: