Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Day...

CG's last day of kindergarten was yesterday. It was a great day. They had a pj party and watched tangled. :) We love that movie!!

For me, I've been having the feeling that you feel after you run a great race and it's suddenly over. It's been quite a race, but all the ups and downs don't matter because we finished! :) I'm so grateful for that and so grateful for C's wonderful teacher. She is so amazing.

Here's one of my favorite stories that C wrote this year. I'm not sure what it is about it that makes me smile when I read it. It's so very simple - maybe it's the suspense factor - how it builds up and builds up until whamo. I don't know, but I love it.

I think the other reason I like it so much is because of the illustrations - the chocolate chips keep diminishing and diminishing - so cute...We'll miss kindergarten and all of it's charm, but we're excited that C is maturing and growing in so many wonderful ways!!

No comments: