- ...to be Americans, living in this beautiful free country.
- ...for the election process where the people can vote according to their consciences.
- ...that the marriage propositions in California, Florida and Arizona passed and traditional marriage will be preserved.
- ...for good, kind folks who have spoke out against bigotry and untruthful slander:
Values Advocacy Council, the Rock Church, Association of Christian Schools International
- ...for truth and righteousness that still abounds in this country.
- ...for peace and prosperity that Americans have. We are so blessed!
- ...for our Heavenly Father and his watchful care over all of us.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
We are grateful...
This is the month of Thanksgiving. Here are a few things that we are grateful for today:
Posted by Brandon at 9:37 AM